Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Roxio Titanium 14, and High Sierra

Trivia question. Why Toast titanium 14 works on one computer and doesn't on the newer one?

TH enewest Titanium 19 iis not compatible with High Sierra.

Thanks.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 6:52 PM

9 replies

Dec 20, 2020 10:28 PM in response to Girshon Rutstein

Wondershare support said that the Titanium 14 is not ccompatible with High Sierra, and the y suggested to upgrade to 19. I have been using the 14 since day one I had Sierra. In fact it does work on my other computer, the same OS 10.13.6

That;s why I asked about the strange behavior, works on one and doesn't on the other one with the same OS High Sierra.

Dec 21, 2020 10:17 AM in response to Eau Rouge

Roxio, said to upgrade to Toast 19, which I can not use on High Sierra, they were trained to say that, which will never going to happened just because of Roxio.

Both computers are the same OS10.13.6 A pop up message a long report to submit to Apple, which would not help anyway. Even when I dragged the App from the older Mac to the new one, does not work. The problem is located deeper.

Dec 21, 2020 10:51 AM in response to Girshon Rutstein

Also, Roxio does not sell one version back, which is very disappointing. Especially Titanium 18 does support High Sierra. They pointed me to go to Amazon that does. So no more upgrades from the company, I need to pay the retail full price again. I do not mind to pay for the version 18, but their response was: "Sorry, we can not help, anything else you need help with?" LOL!

Still, a big question why the older mac 2015, has no issue with the same version OS 10.13.6

Roxio Titanium 14, and High Sierra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.