Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blurry corner on top of iPhone 12 Pro screen

hi so um very unusual thing just happened i turned on my phone this morning and just decided to go to brawl stars but then something weird happened uh i dont know how to explain it but the top left corner is blurred out... im gonna hard reset my phone now but **** this is persistent i tried to just turn off my phone and turning it on but that didnt work so its not just like a glitch i dont think. can someone tell me if its just me experiencing this issue or how to prevent it??

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 8:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 8:50 PM

The Top left hand corner of my iPhone gets blurry every time I watch a video. I’ve learned that it is a glitch with iOS14. If I you go the settings and switch the the brightness display the blurry spot goes away. It constantly happens, I wish apple would hurry up and fix this glitch!

2 replies

Dec 23, 2020 9:52 AM in response to appleproblemsb

Hello appleproblemsb,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are seeing a blurry spot on the top left corner of your iPhone screen. We can understand why you'd reach out for a solution.

Does this only happen on that particular app? if so, here is a resource that can help.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won't open

Cheers!

Blurry corner on top of iPhone 12 Pro screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.