Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrading and keeping info

I have had the Apple Watch series 3 since it was released. I have recently ordered the SE which is coming in a few days. My little sister is going to have my old series 3. I was just wondering will I be able to keep all of my awards in the fitness app when I change over to the SE?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 4:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 5:19 AM

When you unpair your watch 3 through the watch app on the phone a backup is automatically made of all your present data.

When you setup your new watch you will be asked to setup as new or restore from backup,you choose restore from backup and all your awards and data will be available on your new watch.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2020 5:19 AM in response to Elwood35

When you unpair your watch 3 through the watch app on the phone a backup is automatically made of all your present data.

When you setup your new watch you will be asked to setup as new or restore from backup,you choose restore from backup and all your awards and data will be available on your new watch.

Upgrading and keeping info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.