Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage full

I pay 79p and £2.99 for extra storage but my phone still says storage full and also I can’t access any pictures as the storage is full..

please help me I don’t have much apps or pictures for it to be this full and I have also got rid of a lot of things off this phone but I still receive the message saying my storage is full

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 6:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 6:59 AM

when you get the storage full message, I assume it's regarding your iPhone storage?

purchasing iCloud storage does NOT expand the capacity of your iPhone.. the capacity of an iPhone cannot be increased.

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

you'll need to check your iPhone storage to see what's taking up all your space.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

if Photos are the main item taking up space, you may want to look into using iCloud Photos

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

note that you would want to utilize the Optimize Storage option, and you cannot delete photos because it's a syncing service.. not a backup

if you see that Other storage is taking up a bunch of space, see this support article

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Here is how you can view and manage your iCloud storage

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

and here is a video that may help you

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2020 6:59 AM in response to mehwish1999

when you get the storage full message, I assume it's regarding your iPhone storage?

purchasing iCloud storage does NOT expand the capacity of your iPhone.. the capacity of an iPhone cannot be increased.

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

you'll need to check your iPhone storage to see what's taking up all your space.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

if Photos are the main item taking up space, you may want to look into using iCloud Photos

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

note that you would want to utilize the Optimize Storage option, and you cannot delete photos because it's a syncing service.. not a backup

if you see that Other storage is taking up a bunch of space, see this support article

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Here is how you can view and manage your iCloud storage

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

and here is a video that may help you

Storage full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.