Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get back my iPhone dialer pad back?

Dialer pad on my iPhone pad is missing. How to get back it on my Home Screen?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 5:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 8:22 PM

I can’t make a phone call because the key pad isn’t on my screen. The Ikon does not appear on the screen. What should I do to get ikon back on the screen?

5 replies

Dec 22, 2020 7:49 AM in response to Bayram_262

I'm still trying to get you to describe exactly what you mean. Is it the phone app that is missing, or is it something else you are experiencing?

If you are not seeing the phone app itself, what happens if you search for it? Swipe all the way to the left until you get to the App Library. Look for the Phone app and then drag it to the home screen. When you open the Phone app, there is a selection at the bottom of the page for keypad. See it in this image that I have posted.

Otherwise, please explain exactly what you are trying to do. Do you see the Phone app icon? Can you find the keypad selection?

How to get back my iPhone dialer pad back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.