Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am seeing a “Support.apple.com/iPad/restore. How do I fix this if I don’t have access to a PC

My iPad has a black screen that says “Support.apple.com/iPad/restore. How do I fix this issue. I do not have access to a PC.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 6:37 PM

Hello Paulie,

Unfortunately that procedure will require connection to a computer (Mac or a Windows PC with iTunes). If you cannot borrow the use of a computer from a friend or a relative then you may want to call your local Apple Store or an Authorized Service Center and ask them whether they would be able to help.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2020 6:37 PM in response to PaulieG51

Hello Paulie,

Unfortunately that procedure will require connection to a computer (Mac or a Windows PC with iTunes). If you cannot borrow the use of a computer from a friend or a relative then you may want to call your local Apple Store or an Authorized Service Center and ask them whether they would be able to help.

Axel F.

I am seeing a “Support.apple.com/iPad/restore. How do I fix this if I don’t have access to a PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.