You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print option doesn’t show in share option

Trying to print pdf attachment in email or pdf statement from bank app. I click on the share button, press edit to show all options and print is not there.

I have a new iPhone SE 2020 IOS 14.2 and HP printer is connected to wifi network. I can print the email, but not any pdf document.

My old IPhone SE and iPad mini can print PDFs using print icon.

iPhone SE

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 8:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 9:54 PM

Check again.

Firstly touch on the pdf attachment to download and to open it. When I open a pdf on my iPhone 12 and touch on the share icon (the upwards arrow) I get the screen with my recent contacts (to send a text); below that the options for AirDrop, Messages, Mail, etc; and below that the options for Copy, Save to File and Print. The last one, Print, is out of view so you have to scroll the page upward to see it.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 21, 2020 9:54 PM in response to Kahmonterey

Check again.

Firstly touch on the pdf attachment to download and to open it. When I open a pdf on my iPhone 12 and touch on the share icon (the upwards arrow) I get the screen with my recent contacts (to send a text); below that the options for AirDrop, Messages, Mail, etc; and below that the options for Copy, Save to File and Print. The last one, Print, is out of view so you have to scroll the page upward to see it.

Print option doesn’t show in share option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.