Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i use apple watch 3 without iphone for running and see my pace and other stats

I am planning to get an apple watch series 3 i know it's late i don't have budget for later models so i want to know if i can go for runs without my phone and see my pace and distance etc while running

I would also like to know if i am purchasing now will i be able to use the watch even though the software updates are no longer supported ?

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 11:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 3:22 AM

thank you so much ! apple watch it is then !

7 replies

Dec 22, 2020 1:50 AM in response to RandomGuy05

Yes you can go for runs and when your watch and phone are within bluetooth range your workout data will be uploaded to the phone.

And at the moment watch 3 can receive the latest updates.

Dec 22, 2020 3:13 AM in response to RandomGuy05

RandomGuy05 wrote:

it also has GPS due to which i can get live stats right ? the watch can be used even after support ?

I don't know what this means,can you elaborate?.

can i use apple watch 3 without iphone for running and see my pace and other stats

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.