Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i would like to buy a Lightning cable to lightning caple to transfer all from iphone 7 to iphone11 max

please help as this is major frustrating

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 8:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 8:31 AM

It isn't transferred that way. Click on this link to learn how to "Transfer content from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch". Select one of the three options: Quickstart, iCloud, or iTunes/Finder. --> https://support.apple.com/HT201269

Since the policy now seems to be not to force people to click on links to read solutions I will copy and paste the link here:

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Set up your new iOS device from a backup of your previous iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Before you begin

Select a method

Next, select one of these transfer methods.

Quick Start: Use your iPhone or iPad that's already running iOS 11 or later to automatically set up a new device.

iCloud: Transfer your data and purchased content to your new device from your previous device's iCloud backup.

iTunes or Finder: Transfer your data and purchased content to your new device from a backup you made with iTunes or Finder.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2020 8:31 AM in response to Xrayoo7

It isn't transferred that way. Click on this link to learn how to "Transfer content from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch". Select one of the three options: Quickstart, iCloud, or iTunes/Finder. --> https://support.apple.com/HT201269

Since the policy now seems to be not to force people to click on links to read solutions I will copy and paste the link here:

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Set up your new iOS device from a backup of your previous iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Before you begin

Select a method

Next, select one of these transfer methods.

Quick Start: Use your iPhone or iPad that's already running iOS 11 or later to automatically set up a new device.

iCloud: Transfer your data and purchased content to your new device from your previous device's iCloud backup.

iTunes or Finder: Transfer your data and purchased content to your new device from a backup you made with iTunes or Finder.

i would like to buy a Lightning cable to lightning caple to transfer all from iphone 7 to iphone11 max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.