Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much would it be to fix my iphone screen

my iphone 11 needs screen repair front and back i was wondering how much that would cost me ?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 8:59 AM

You will have to have the entire phone replaced as the back glass cannot be replaced and Apple will not replace the front glass if the back is damaged.

If you paid for AppleCare+ when you bought your phone the replacement price is much less than what is called an Out of Warranty replacement if you did not.

See this link for pricing:

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

As you can see, with AppleCare+ the price is $99. Without AppleCare+ the price is $399

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2020 8:59 AM in response to maximo259

You will have to have the entire phone replaced as the back glass cannot be replaced and Apple will not replace the front glass if the back is damaged.

If you paid for AppleCare+ when you bought your phone the replacement price is much less than what is called an Out of Warranty replacement if you did not.

See this link for pricing:

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

As you can see, with AppleCare+ the price is $99. Without AppleCare+ the price is $399

How much would it be to fix my iphone screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.