Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find out who’s trying to track my phone

How can I get the phone number from where my phone is being tracked or location

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 10:52 AM

If you mean being tracked using Find My only people you have specifically agreed to share your location with can see your location. Once you enable location sharing and grant permission to someone to track you won’t know who is currently tracking you, only who can track you. If you don’t want anyone to track you turn off Sharing in the Find My app.

If you mean who is tracking you through the cellular network, only your carrier and law enforcement can do that. And there is no way to know if they are or who is doing it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2020 10:52 AM in response to lil76

If you mean being tracked using Find My only people you have specifically agreed to share your location with can see your location. Once you enable location sharing and grant permission to someone to track you won’t know who is currently tracking you, only who can track you. If you don’t want anyone to track you turn off Sharing in the Find My app.

If you mean who is tracking you through the cellular network, only your carrier and law enforcement can do that. And there is no way to know if they are or who is doing it.

How can I find out who’s trying to track my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.