You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think my phone has a virus somehow I don’t know why but it keeps warning me and going off about my calendar Being exposed to people can you see it or something there’s some kind of warning

In think has a virus on it I’m getting warnings from my calendar and it says it might’ve been on a site where you gotten the virus is your calendars exposed blah blah blah I don’t know how to deal with this at all I don’t even understand it I hope somebody does

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 11:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 11:45 AM

If running iOS 13 or earlier versions, check: Settings - Passwords & Accounts - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

If running iOS 14, check: Settings - Calendar - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

2 replies

I think my phone has a virus somehow I don’t know why but it keeps warning me and going off about my calendar Being exposed to people can you see it or something there’s some kind of warning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.