Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have so many charges on my amx for apple.com which i know for sure i did not use it .

i need to know what are does charges for apple.com i have a dispute over these charges

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 3:05 PM

Take a look here If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you don't recognize any of the charges, the only one that can help you with this is Apple itself, so you must call Apple Support Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support to discuss it.

In here we are just regular users helping each other with technical questions about products, hardware, software, features, etc. Payments and all financial issues you can only discuss with Apple directly.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2020 3:05 PM in response to doost7751

Take a look here If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you don't recognize any of the charges, the only one that can help you with this is Apple itself, so you must call Apple Support Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support to discuss it.

In here we are just regular users helping each other with technical questions about products, hardware, software, features, etc. Payments and all financial issues you can only discuss with Apple directly.

i have so many charges on my amx for apple.com which i know for sure i did not use it .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.