Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone exploded!!

dear support team,

this morning i almost died.. my iphone exploded it was charging just like every night i put it there and woke up to find my self sleepling next to a fire it burnt my pillow my planket it almost burnt my face off !!

it was catastrophic i almost died !!

even though it an original phone and an original charger !!

kindly tell me did this happen

and though i am living in a country that ur support does not reach please try to help me

💔

Regards

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 8:19 AM

From the sound of the original post, they charged the phone at night ("it was charging just like every night") on the bed ("it burnt my pillow my planket"). Especially if the phone was already getting hot while being charged (and I bet it was even before this), charging it on a soft surface was probably a bad idea.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2020 8:19 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

From the sound of the original post, they charged the phone at night ("it was charging just like every night") on the bed ("it burnt my pillow my planket"). Especially if the phone was already getting hot while being charged (and I bet it was even before this), charging it on a soft surface was probably a bad idea.

my iphone exploded!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.