Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 7splus won’t back ip

I have tried everything to get my iPhone to backup. All it says is that backup wasn’t completed. I have more than enough storage on the phone and the cloud. I have tried all the tricks and it still won’t back up. Short of going to the apple store, does anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 7:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 8:13 AM

Chaschick02 wrote:

I have tried everything to get my iPhone to backup. All it says is that backup wasn’t completed. I have more than enough storage on the phone and the cloud. I have tried all the tricks and it still won’t back up. Short of going to the apple store, does anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

Click here If you can't back up to iCloud or restore from iCloud backup failed - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2020 8:13 AM in response to Chaschick02

Chaschick02 wrote:

Click here If you can't back up to iCloud or restore from iCloud backup failed - Apple Support

My iPhone 7splus won’t back ip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.