Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Trial

Hello i was trying to get a free trail for apple music but for some reason it keeps saying already have it. I went to my apple id to see my subscription and i have nothing. Is there a way i can fix this?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 11:50 AM

stephanie0518 Said:

"Free Trial: Hello i was trying to get a free trail for apple music but for some reason it keeps saying already have it. I went to my apple id to see my subscription and i have nothing. Is there a way i can fix this?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

You Need to Contact Apple Support. iTunes purchases not showing up might be a bug In your account, or a glitch in iTunes (meaning your have to reinstall the macOS). So, contact Apple Support - they'll run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Us Information:

Modify your Credentials-ASAP:

Also, if you are certain that you signed up for a subscription, but it is not showing up, then most certainly, consider modifying your credentials. Perhaps someone has them, and you are unaware of it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2020 11:50 AM in response to stephanie0518

stephanie0518 Said:

"Free Trial: Hello i was trying to get a free trail for apple music but for some reason it keeps saying already have it. I went to my apple id to see my subscription and i have nothing. Is there a way i can fix this?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

You Need to Contact Apple Support. iTunes purchases not showing up might be a bug In your account, or a glitch in iTunes (meaning your have to reinstall the macOS). So, contact Apple Support - they'll run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Us Information:

Modify your Credentials-ASAP:

Also, if you are certain that you signed up for a subscription, but it is not showing up, then most certainly, consider modifying your credentials. Perhaps someone has them, and you are unaware of it.

Free Trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.