Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Light blue keys on keyboard

I’ve noticed for a while now the caps lock key, the number key, the return and delete key and the emoji key have turned light blue, this only occurs in the safari app. Should I be concerned? I’m on iOS 14.2

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 3:43 PM

TasteTheRainBow_:

"Light blue keys on keyboard: I’ve noticed for a while now the caps lock key, the number key, the return and delete key and the emoji key have turned light blue, this only occurs in the safari app. Should I be concerned? I’m on iOS 14.2"

-------

Report this Bug:

If it is just with particular apps, then I would assume it is nothing of a hardware issue. So, let Apple know of this, reporting of it as a bug in the macOS.

Provide Apple with Feedback:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed form there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2020 3:43 PM in response to TasteTheRainBow_

TasteTheRainBow_:

"Light blue keys on keyboard: I’ve noticed for a while now the caps lock key, the number key, the return and delete key and the emoji key have turned light blue, this only occurs in the safari app. Should I be concerned? I’m on iOS 14.2"

-------

Report this Bug:

If it is just with particular apps, then I would assume it is nothing of a hardware issue. So, let Apple know of this, reporting of it as a bug in the macOS.

Provide Apple with Feedback:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed form there as necessary

Light blue keys on keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.