Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund Issue

How do I receive my refunds because it said I was refunded but haven’t received any of it.

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 11:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 11:33 PM

jann151 Said:

"Refund Issue: How do I receive my refunds because it said I was refunded but haven’t received any of it."

-------

A Few Things to Note:

A. Refunds may Take a Bit:

These are user to user forums. No one here has access to your account information - and that is a good thing, by the way. So, look on your method of payment. Sometimes, you will see the word "Pending". Refunds is not instantaneous to the transaction. So, wait it out. If it becomes too much of a wait, then contact Apple Support (or contact them today):

B. How to Contact Apple Support:

1. Contact Us - Choose Locations
  2. Speak with: Apple Store Staff
  3. Proceed from there as Necessary

C. Note: Phone Calls are Currently a Wait:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, phone calls are taking a lot longer than usual. So, take this up with Apple Support, despite how long it may take to get on the phone. Phone calls will likely take a while to go through, and that makes sense, because with many working out-of-the-house, and taking classes-at-home, they have more free time on their hands to contact Apple Support — so, just stay on the line. Ask the Apple Rep — they’ll see this and will run you through the fix.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2020 11:33 PM in response to jann151

jann151 Said:

"Refund Issue: How do I receive my refunds because it said I was refunded but haven’t received any of it."

-------

A Few Things to Note:

A. Refunds may Take a Bit:

These are user to user forums. No one here has access to your account information - and that is a good thing, by the way. So, look on your method of payment. Sometimes, you will see the word "Pending". Refunds is not instantaneous to the transaction. So, wait it out. If it becomes too much of a wait, then contact Apple Support (or contact them today):

B. How to Contact Apple Support:

1. Contact Us - Choose Locations
  2. Speak with: Apple Store Staff
  3. Proceed from there as Necessary

C. Note: Phone Calls are Currently a Wait:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, phone calls are taking a lot longer than usual. So, take this up with Apple Support, despite how long it may take to get on the phone. Phone calls will likely take a while to go through, and that makes sense, because with many working out-of-the-house, and taking classes-at-home, they have more free time on their hands to contact Apple Support — so, just stay on the line. Ask the Apple Rep — they’ll see this and will run you through the fix.

Refund Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.