Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

try to go factory setting now cant open

i have work ipad

i was trying to go back to factory setting

it went reset ipad when it turns on apple sign comes up then loading

when it comes to the end it stops now it doesnt turn on looks like stuck like this

i need my work photos i didnt delete anything

i need to save my work photos

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 5:48 AM

9 replies

Dec 24, 2020 6:45 AM in response to erdal2413

erdal2413 wrote:

i have work ipad
i was trying to go back to factory setting
it went reset ipad when it turns on apple sign comes up then loading
when it comes to the end it stops now it doesnt turn on looks like stuck like this
i need my work photos i didnt delete anything
i need to save my work photos

Are you using iTunes or device settings? What iOS are you on? Erasing all content in settings or restoring to factory settings removes all information on your device. Using iTunes to factory restore actually should be replacing the software on device. The only way to recover data is to use a back up when setting up device following a restore with iTunes or at an Apple Authorized location. Why are you trying to reset, if there’s data you want to keep? If worse comes to worse you can always request the photos as a download you can do that here;

https://appleid.apple.com/

this process can take a little while and you will receive it as a download.

try to go factory setting now cant open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.