Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

12 Pro Max Sound Problem

I am always having my iPhone 12 Pro Max on Silent Mode, as I am wearing an apple watch and want to receive all calls notifications by vibration only. However, sometimes when someone calls me, the phone rings once as if it is not on silent mode. I am using my phone without any case.

I made a full reset to my phone and restored the backup using iTunes and the problem still exists.

Any suggestions?

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 6:07 AM

Where you’ll see your notifications

Notifications go to either your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both. Learn when a notification might appear on your iPhone, instead of your Apple Watch, below.

If your iPhone is unlocked, you'll get notifications on your iPhone, instead of your Apple Watch.

If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you'll get notifications on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked with your passcode.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2020 6:07 AM in response to tssadek

Where you’ll see your notifications

Notifications go to either your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both. Learn when a notification might appear on your iPhone, instead of your Apple Watch, below.

If your iPhone is unlocked, you'll get notifications on your iPhone, instead of your Apple Watch.

If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you'll get notifications on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked with your passcode.

12 Pro Max Sound Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.