Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I update my credit card information?

My card was compromised, I need to update the new card

information

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 5:34 PM

Ms_MaryMac Said:

"how do I update my credit card information?: My card was compromised, I need to update the new card information"

-------

Second Method of Payment:

You need at least one method of payment associated to your account. So, add a second method of payment, and then remove this card. If you do not want to use a new card, then consider using PayPal, if an option in your area.

Contact Apple Support:

Also, contact Apple Support, and see if they can assist you in any manor. I would avoid screensharing while on the phone, as a way to avoid other issues. Ask to speak with the iTunes Store Staff.

Apple Support Contact Info:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2020 5:34 PM in response to Ms_MaryMac

Ms_MaryMac Said:

"how do I update my credit card information?: My card was compromised, I need to update the new card information"

-------

Second Method of Payment:

You need at least one method of payment associated to your account. So, add a second method of payment, and then remove this card. If you do not want to use a new card, then consider using PayPal, if an option in your area.

Contact Apple Support:

Also, contact Apple Support, and see if they can assist you in any manor. I would avoid screensharing while on the phone, as a way to avoid other issues. Ask to speak with the iTunes Store Staff.

Apple Support Contact Info:

how do I update my credit card information?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.