Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to update software

I am unable to install ios 14.3 everytime error comes

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 5:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 5:52 PM

amitsharma4224 Said:

"Unable to update software: I am unable to install ios 14.3 everytime error comes"

-------

Try Updating Using a Computer:

If you could not update from your iPhone, then try using your computer (PC or Mac).

Use a PC or a Mac to Update it:

1. Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer. That way you can have something to restore you iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the update installation.

2. Then, Update Using Links:

Disable Cellular when updating on the iPhone.

Important: Be sure to back up your iPhone, that way you have something to restore your iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the update.

Also...

Report this as a Bug to Apple:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2020 5:52 PM in response to amitsharma4224

amitsharma4224 Said:

"Unable to update software: I am unable to install ios 14.3 everytime error comes"

-------

Try Updating Using a Computer:

If you could not update from your iPhone, then try using your computer (PC or Mac).

Use a PC or a Mac to Update it:

1. Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer. That way you can have something to restore you iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the update installation.

2. Then, Update Using Links:

Disable Cellular when updating on the iPhone.

Important: Be sure to back up your iPhone, that way you have something to restore your iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the update.

Also...

Report this as a Bug to Apple:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

Dec 24, 2020 5:52 PM in response to amitsharma4224

amitsharma4224 Said:

-------

Any Error Messages?:

If you have any error messages, what do they say?

A Screenshot may Help:

Providing a screenshot of your iPhone may get you the answer you need. So, please provide one, removing personal information (i.e. names) by covering it with rectangles, and such.

Go Here: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

Unable to update software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.