Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HonePod Mini Stereo Handoff Issue?

Hello,

I just received 2x HomePod Mini’s for Christmas and have successfully paired Tom them as a Stereo. And everything works great except one thing.. When I do handoff from my iPhone 12 Pro Max, it only works on one HomePod Mini. (The RIGHT channel to be precise) my left one doesn’t work with Handoff? There is no other issues except this. Is this a software issue that’s known?

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 2:07 AM

Split the stereo pair, set up the left HomePod for hand off, pair them again. From Play audio on HomePod using an iOS or iPadOS device - Apple Support:

On your iPhone or iPod touch, go to Settings > General > AirPlay & Handoff, then make sure Transfer to HomePod and Handoff are turned on.

If those controls are already on toggle them both off, go back to the General page, then set them both on again. Test handoff with the left speaker before rejoining them as a pair.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2020 2:07 AM in response to normybrad

Split the stereo pair, set up the left HomePod for hand off, pair them again. From Play audio on HomePod using an iOS or iPadOS device - Apple Support:

On your iPhone or iPod touch, go to Settings > General > AirPlay & Handoff, then make sure Transfer to HomePod and Handoff are turned on.

If those controls are already on toggle them both off, go back to the General page, then set them both on again. Test handoff with the left speaker before rejoining them as a pair.

tt2

HonePod Mini Stereo Handoff Issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.