Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly my iPhone screen changes and my pictures appears in a negative version

Suddenly my screen changes and my pictures appears in a negative version, what can I do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 2:08 PM

what is your iPhone model and what Software Version are you running?

Settings > General > About

Check Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size and check if any of the switches are on for Smart Invert, Classic Invert or Color Filters

Also, if this happens in the morning and at night.. Check Settings > Display & Brightness, is the switch turned on for Automatically changing from Light to Dark mode? You can toggle back and forth between the 2 modes here and see if this is what you are seeing. If you don't like your phone switching between these, just turn off the Automatic toggle switch

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2020 2:08 PM in response to nicolette181

what is your iPhone model and what Software Version are you running?

Settings > General > About

Check Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size and check if any of the switches are on for Smart Invert, Classic Invert or Color Filters

Also, if this happens in the morning and at night.. Check Settings > Display & Brightness, is the switch turned on for Automatically changing from Light to Dark mode? You can toggle back and forth between the 2 modes here and see if this is what you are seeing. If you don't like your phone switching between these, just turn off the Automatic toggle switch

Suddenly my iPhone screen changes and my pictures appears in a negative version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.