Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can not get my mac to update from high sierra 10.13..6

i can't seem to get my mac to update

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 4:52 PM

Have a look see over here . By the way iMac 2015 can upgrade all the way to Big Sur read all points and make sure Empty Space Requirements are met for a successful upgrade. Whatever version macOS upgrading to Have a Time Machine Backup plus 2 Tested Bootable Clones each on separate HD / SSD

4 replies

Dec 25, 2020 4:50 PM in response to Bonster70

Welcome, Bonster70, to Apple Support Communities!

With a 2015 Mac, then the likely cause for you being unable to update, from High Sierra 10.13.6, is that you have no more updates, available, through the update panel.

Historically (with the single exception, so far, of Big Sur from Catalina) upgrades are not available through the usual update panel: Instead, you need to go through the Mac App Store, and search for upgrades, to later major macOS versions.

If you have trouble finding what you want, there, please let us know, and we can provide further assistance.

i can not get my mac to update from high sierra 10.13..6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.