Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My information transfer was disrupted. How do I start it back up or restart it all together?

While setting up my iPhone 12 and doing and my old phone was transferring information to the new phone, the transfer was disrupted. How do I restart the data transfer?

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 4:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 4:59 PM

I’m not sure where you were in the data transfer process, but you could try restring the phone and see if it picks up where it left off, or you can start all over again by erasing the phone and starting over. To erase the phone, go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase all content and settings. Then you will be able to start from the beginning.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2020 4:59 PM in response to Stephanie1585

I’m not sure where you were in the data transfer process, but you could try restring the phone and see if it picks up where it left off, or you can start all over again by erasing the phone and starting over. To erase the phone, go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase all content and settings. Then you will be able to start from the beginning.

My information transfer was disrupted. How do I start it back up or restart it all together?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.