Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way i can retrieve my photos from a disabled iphone. I know my password but my phone got broken and it was stuck for a year. I also wasnt aboe to back it up.

I have disabled my phone yesterday because I have tried to input my password with a broken glass. But I know the password. Will I still be able to use my password to retrieve my iphone or is there any way I can retrieve my old photos and contents? It already says connect to itunes.

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 11:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 11:07 PM

If you had those photos synced to iCloud then you can log in to ➔ www.icloud.com and sign in with the Apple ID that the disabled iPhone used. Once you have successfully signed on to iCloud then you can go the Photos category and export the photos to your computer. If you did not use iCloud for photos then you will need to get the damaged iPhone repaired and then export the photos from it.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2020 11:07 PM in response to Iliketocrymyselftosleep

If you had those photos synced to iCloud then you can log in to ➔ www.icloud.com and sign in with the Apple ID that the disabled iPhone used. Once you have successfully signed on to iCloud then you can go the Photos category and export the photos to your computer. If you did not use iCloud for photos then you will need to get the damaged iPhone repaired and then export the photos from it.

Axel F.

Is there any way i can retrieve my photos from a disabled iphone. I know my password but my phone got broken and it was stuck for a year. I also wasnt aboe to back it up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.