Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime group call is not working?

Hi, I have an iPhone X, I cannot add any person to my facetime call, and if someone tries to add me to the group call it says waiting and I never get any call. I tried to make a group call from messages but the facetime button is grey. And it does show any button of add person in facetime.IOS is updated 14.3

here are the pictures:

Please help if you know anything about this. Thank you very much.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 3:03 AM

1 reply

Dec 28, 2020 7:36 AM in response to mohid54

Hello mohid54,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you are unable to make a FaceTime group call or if you are added to a group call, never get notified. We would recommend taking a look at the following support articles to make sure you are setting up correctly for the Group FaceTime call and then to troubleshoot FaceTime.

Use Group FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Best regards.

FaceTime group call is not working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.