Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download Memoji?

I searched up “Memoji” on App Store and only the fake Memoji apps would come up but not the real Memoji.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 7:56 AM

Same issue with my daughter's new iPhone XR. I don't see the Memoji app in the list of message apps. I have Memoji stickers and Animoji in that shelf of apps, but neither works when tapped, and the Memoji app normally down there is missing. Have restarted app, restarted phone. As original question says, no app available in App Store to download. Nothing seems to be working.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2020 7:56 AM in response to Niel

Same issue with my daughter's new iPhone XR. I don't see the Memoji app in the list of message apps. I have Memoji stickers and Animoji in that shelf of apps, but neither works when tapped, and the Memoji app normally down there is missing. Have restarted app, restarted phone. As original question says, no app available in App Store to download. Nothing seems to be working.

How can I download Memoji?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.