You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to open my silhouette on my computer I get this messageThe developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information.

I had an update on my computer and now when I try to open Silhouette I get this message. (The developer of the app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS What do I do?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 6:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 7:45 AM

Check the app developer's website to see if there are any updates available for that app that are compatible with your macOS operating system (Find out which macOS your Mac is using). This Apple Support article may be helpful as well -- 32-bit app compatibility with macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 and later - Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 26, 2020 7:45 AM in response to trishey32

Check the app developer's website to see if there are any updates available for that app that are compatible with your macOS operating system (Find out which macOS your Mac is using). This Apple Support article may be helpful as well -- 32-bit app compatibility with macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 and later - Apple Support.

When I try to open my silhouette on my computer I get this messageThe developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.