Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I changed my payment to another card how do I get all my Apple Music back and make payment ?

i changed my payment method to another card but I want to get my Apple Music songs back that I downloaded and make payment how do I do that?

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 9:29 AM

Hello, Jamaicangal30!

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you changed your payment method and want to subscribe to Apple Music again and recover your music. We want to help!

How long was your subscription cancelled? Have you already resubscribed?

If you have resubscribed, check to see if you have Sync Library enabled, which helps sync your music and gives access to all of your devices:

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2020 9:29 AM in response to Jamaicangal30

Hello, Jamaicangal30!

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you changed your payment method and want to subscribe to Apple Music again and recover your music. We want to help!

How long was your subscription cancelled? Have you already resubscribed?

If you have resubscribed, check to see if you have Sync Library enabled, which helps sync your music and gives access to all of your devices:

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

All the best.

I changed my payment to another card how do I get all my Apple Music back and make payment ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.