Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to move photos from iPhone to computer

i want to move photos from phone to computer

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 10:34 AM

You can hook the phone to the computer using a USB cord and transfer the photos. If the photos are in the Photos app on the phone, open Photos on the computer. You can also use Image Capture to transfer the photos.

You can also transfer the photos using iCloud. If you are using OS 10.10.3 or above, open Photos, then go to Photos/Preferences/iCloud and set up syncing. Then go to System Preferences/iCloud or Apple ID, sign in, and check Photos syncing.

You can also do a manual download at iCloud.com/Photos. Hold down the command key while selecting the photos. Then click Download. Another option is to select a Moment, then click the Share button, and then cancelling the Share. The photos should remain selected.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2020 10:34 AM in response to GrandmaKate5

You can hook the phone to the computer using a USB cord and transfer the photos. If the photos are in the Photos app on the phone, open Photos on the computer. You can also use Image Capture to transfer the photos.

You can also transfer the photos using iCloud. If you are using OS 10.10.3 or above, open Photos, then go to Photos/Preferences/iCloud and set up syncing. Then go to System Preferences/iCloud or Apple ID, sign in, and check Photos syncing.

You can also do a manual download at iCloud.com/Photos. Hold down the command key while selecting the photos. Then click Download. Another option is to select a Moment, then click the Share button, and then cancelling the Share. The photos should remain selected.

I want to move photos from iPhone to computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.