Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel my purchase since my 2years boy purchased it by mistake.

• DEC 24, 2020
  • BILLED TO
  • seungmok l.
  • South Hamilton MA US
  • Resend
  • TOTAL
  • $14.99
  • Apple Music Family Subscription
  • Apple Inc.
  • Subscription
  • $14.99

• Subscription: Monthly | Dec 24, 2020
  • Purchased From: sm
  • Seller: AppleComputer

$14.99

Billed to Visa

DEC 23, 2020

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 3:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 3:53 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. To cancel, see instructions in: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Then see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Also see the following from the above link:

If you or a family member bought an item by mistake, set up Screen Time to prevent unintentional purchases in the future. You can require a password for purchases, prevent some types of purchases, or disable purchasing completely. Set up Screen Time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2020 3:53 PM in response to seungmok

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. To cancel, see instructions in: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Then see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Also see the following from the above link:

If you or a family member bought an item by mistake, set up Screen Time to prevent unintentional purchases in the future. You can require a password for purchases, prevent some types of purchases, or disable purchasing completely. Set up Screen Time.

I want to cancel my purchase since my 2years boy purchased it by mistake.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.