Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I use my debit card for all Apple purchases?

How can I pay my Apple purchases with my debit card?

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 7:54 PM

EMMANUEL ZAIDE Said:

"How can I pay my Apple purchases with my debit card?"

-------

Some Thoughts:

A. Default Method of Payment:

Is this assigned to your Apple Account? If you have money in your Apple Account credit, then that will be used first. Once that is used, it will then come out of your Default Method of Payment. So, if you were to make your debit card your Default Method of Payment (use the link provided on the top-left of this post by the moderator to do so), it will come out from that once your Apple balance is used up.

B. Zeroing Out your Balance:

If desired, contact Apple Support, and have them zero out your balance. If you are in a different location, and are unable to pay with your card - then that would make sense as to why you are unable to use your card as of this moment. Having it zeroed out should make all the difference, if such is the case.

C. Financial Institution:

Contact your financial institution (i.e. bank), if assigning successfully assigning it to your account is not working.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2020 7:54 PM in response to EMMANUEL ZAIDE

EMMANUEL ZAIDE Said:

"How can I pay my Apple purchases with my debit card?"

-------

Some Thoughts:

A. Default Method of Payment:

Is this assigned to your Apple Account? If you have money in your Apple Account credit, then that will be used first. Once that is used, it will then come out of your Default Method of Payment. So, if you were to make your debit card your Default Method of Payment (use the link provided on the top-left of this post by the moderator to do so), it will come out from that once your Apple balance is used up.

B. Zeroing Out your Balance:

If desired, contact Apple Support, and have them zero out your balance. If you are in a different location, and are unable to pay with your card - then that would make sense as to why you are unable to use your card as of this moment. Having it zeroed out should make all the difference, if such is the case.

C. Financial Institution:

Contact your financial institution (i.e. bank), if assigning successfully assigning it to your account is not working.

How can I use my debit card for all Apple purchases?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.