Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In my iPhone how the memory apear if didn’t made it

I have not made this memory that it’s come in to my iPhone xsmax.where is coming from my topic is about photography memory

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 10:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 10:41 PM

MontanoHect wrote:

I have not made this memory that it’s come in to my iPhone xsmax.where is coming from my topic is about photography memory

Those are created automatically on the iPhone itself using a machine-learning algorithm ... the algorithm in the Photos app scans your photos and creates these memories ... View Memories in Photos on iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2020 10:41 PM in response to MontanoHect

MontanoHect wrote:

Those are created automatically on the iPhone itself using a machine-learning algorithm ... the algorithm in the Photos app scans your photos and creates these memories ... View Memories in Photos on iPhone - Apple Support

In my iPhone how the memory apear if didn’t made it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.