Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to pay for my subscription with a gift card. How do I do that?

I would like to pay for my Apple TV subscription with an Apple gift card. How do I do that?

FireTVStick4K,

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 6:20 AM

Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

• Apple ID account balance will be used first, before other payment methods (if you have those), for any apps and services tied to your Apple ID account.

Note that you will have to subscribe on a different device than Fire TV, as in-app purchases for Apple services aren’t currently supported on Fire TV, afaik. Once you have the subscription, you can use it on Fire TV.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2020 6:20 AM in response to SJnoodle

Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

• Apple ID account balance will be used first, before other payment methods (if you have those), for any apps and services tied to your Apple ID account.

Note that you will have to subscribe on a different device than Fire TV, as in-app purchases for Apple services aren’t currently supported on Fire TV, afaik. Once you have the subscription, you can use it on Fire TV.

I would like to pay for my subscription with a gift card. How do I do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.