Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled phone

What can i do if i forget my apple id and password , and how am i gonna change it into new one

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 7:34 AM

Well, your Apple ID is your email address. So just look at any email you have received and see the address it was sent to.

But even if you have forgotten your email address Apple provides this way to remember it → If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support. Of course, you will need to provide a lot of information to prove that you are really who you say you are, to prevent some stranger from hacking your account.

Once you have recovered your Apple ID you can use it to reset your password → If you have forgotten your Apple ID password – Apple Support

If your phone is activation locked to your Apple ID you will not be able to change it to a new one unless you know the old one. And you will not be able to use the phone until you do.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2020 7:34 AM in response to yabu224

Well, your Apple ID is your email address. So just look at any email you have received and see the address it was sent to.

But even if you have forgotten your email address Apple provides this way to remember it → If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support. Of course, you will need to provide a lot of information to prove that you are really who you say you are, to prevent some stranger from hacking your account.

Once you have recovered your Apple ID you can use it to reset your password → If you have forgotten your Apple ID password – Apple Support

If your phone is activation locked to your Apple ID you will not be able to change it to a new one unless you know the old one. And you will not be able to use the phone until you do.

Disabled phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.