Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is battery level after 5 months with 3hrs of screen time daily in iPhone se 2020

Plz help to check weather it is normal or there’re is degrading in my battery if it is 92% now after 5 months of usage

iPhone SE, 14

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 7:33 AM

6 replies

Dec 29, 2020 11:14 AM in response to Kar_1584

Hello Kar_1584.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have some concerns about your overall battery health information. If this is the case, we'd like to help out.

Over time your battery health will diminish after a certain amount of recharging. This is normal when using lithium-ion batteries. For details on that, click here: Why Lithium-ion? & iPhone Battery and Performance

We also do have a great article that can help maximize your battery life and lifespan here:  

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

You’ll find great details and recommend settings you can apply to your device to help maximize your battery life.

We hope this information is useful. Cheers.

Dec 30, 2020 8:54 AM in response to Kar_1584

Hey there!

Thanks for updating us and for letting us know you had already applied the recommended settings to help maximize your battery life. Currently your iPhone is at 92% maximum capacity. Rest assured that a normal battery is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity at 500 complete charge cycles when operating under normal conditions.

If you're experiencing issues with short battery life even after applying the recommended settings, we can share additional troubleshooting steps and also point you in the right direction for help. If your iPhone has any pending updates, it's best to install them. Remember to create a backup prior to updating your device. Keeping your device fully updated can help with overall performance. Just in case, the following resources can guide you:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you continue to experience battery life issues, please reach out to Apple Support for assistance. You can reach them by using the link below:

Get Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Dec 30, 2020 6:04 PM in response to Nicholas_B2

Hai Nicholas_B2

My phone is updated with 14.3 iOS and all other software is up to date till now

i think that everyone is going around the circle but I am not getting the answer to the point.

i have used iPhone 7 previously I used it for almost 3.5 years when I sold it it was having a battery status of 84% but completely this battery performance is poor so I am thinking there is some issue in the battery

the usage remains same

I think this will help you to look in different perspective

thank you

What is battery level after 5 months with 3hrs of screen time daily in iPhone se 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.