Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add the low battery widget to my front page

On an iPhone 12 how do I add the low battery power widget to my widget page?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 6:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 10:06 AM

Hi there rudyvp,

It sounds like you're trying to make Low Power Mode easily accessible on your iPhone 12, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

Check out how to add the battery widget on your iPhone here: Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch

While the battery widget doesn't provide an option to enable Low Power Mode, you can access this easily through the Control Center: Access and customize Control Center on your iPhone and iPod touch

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2020 10:06 AM in response to rudyvp

Hi there rudyvp,

It sounds like you're trying to make Low Power Mode easily accessible on your iPhone 12, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

Check out how to add the battery widget on your iPhone here: Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch

While the battery widget doesn't provide an option to enable Low Power Mode, you can access this easily through the Control Center: Access and customize Control Center on your iPhone and iPod touch

Cheers!

How do I add the low battery widget to my front page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.