Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 10, 2024

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover deleted note in Notes.app

On the notes app, I’ve accidentally selected, select all, and thought it was just the line of words but it was the whole friken notes. I then accidentally hit the delete button. Could I somehow get it back? It was very important to me and really need it back, if you can.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 1:06 PM

The answer depends completely on where your notes are housed.

Perhaps you can tap the “<Back” indicator in the upper left of Notes if it exists. Perhaps you’ll then see a “Recently Deleted” folder containing your notes. If so, you’re in luck. If not, you’re almost certainly out of luck - the only possibility would be check where your notes are housed (e.g., gmail).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2020 1:06 PM in response to Ays726

The answer depends completely on where your notes are housed.

Perhaps you can tap the “<Back” indicator in the upper left of Notes if it exists. Perhaps you’ll then see a “Recently Deleted” folder containing your notes. If so, you’re in luck. If not, you’re almost certainly out of luck - the only possibility would be check where your notes are housed (e.g., gmail).

Recover deleted note in Notes.app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.