Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i backup my whatsapp to icloud?

how can i backup my whatsapp to icloud and restore in a different device?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 1:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 1:58 AM

You can backup your chat history to iCloud for later restoration, if this is what you mean. In WhatsApp go to the Settings tab (on the right at the foot of the screen), then touch on Chats, then Chat Backup.

You can set the App to back up for daily, weekly, monthly or off. You can also force a backup to occur.

Also on the Chat Backup screen you will see the instruction which says "Backup your chat history and media to iCloud so if you lose your phone or switch to a new one, your chat history is safe". You can restore this history to another device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2020 1:58 AM in response to rakijay

You can backup your chat history to iCloud for later restoration, if this is what you mean. In WhatsApp go to the Settings tab (on the right at the foot of the screen), then touch on Chats, then Chat Backup.

You can set the App to back up for daily, weekly, monthly or off. You can also force a backup to occur.

Also on the Chat Backup screen you will see the instruction which says "Backup your chat history and media to iCloud so if you lose your phone or switch to a new one, your chat history is safe". You can restore this history to another device.

how can i backup my whatsapp to icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.