Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPAD 14.3 update can’t be installed

I have IPAdOS 14.3. There is an update but it says error when I try to install. I am also having problems with apps crashes now.

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 3:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 4:11 PM

To reiterate, iPadOS 14.3 is current. At this time, there are no other “point” updates to the production version of iPadOS.

However, if you have joined one of Apple’s beta programmes, you may be be seeing availability of an update to the currently installed beta version of iPadOS. That said, if this applies to you, nobody here can offer any assistance; the Terms of Use that govern participation within these Support Communities disallows any discussion of beta software.

If you are currently enrolled in a beta programme and wish to return to using the current production version, this support page provides the necessary information to remove the beta from your iPad:

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2020 4:11 PM in response to YolsRafolEsguerra

To reiterate, iPadOS 14.3 is current. At this time, there are no other “point” updates to the production version of iPadOS.

However, if you have joined one of Apple’s beta programmes, you may be be seeing availability of an update to the currently installed beta version of iPadOS. That said, if this applies to you, nobody here can offer any assistance; the Terms of Use that govern participation within these Support Communities disallows any discussion of beta software.

If you are currently enrolled in a beta programme and wish to return to using the current production version, this support page provides the necessary information to remove the beta from your iPad:

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

IPAD 14.3 update can’t be installed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.