Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email verification code does not arrive at my icloud.com account

I've tried for months now to connect to my daughters farm at Hayday without any luck.

whenever I try to connect I get a message on game center that a verification code has been sent to my email (icloud)

But the code never shows up!!

What is the problem??

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 3:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 7:53 PM

Hi, Havard1969.

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities.

If we understand correctly, you’re attempting to log into her Supercell ID in Hay Day, and you’re getting a notice that a verification code is being send to your iCloud email address. It sounds like you aren’t seeing the verification email, so let’s see if we can determine why.

First, if you haven’t already, you may need to check your junk mail filter. 

Identify and filter junk mail in iCloud - Apple Support

If you aren’t seeing it in your junk mail or spam folder, make sure that your iCloud email address is the one that was used to create the Supercell ID to which her account is attached. 

Hopefully this all helps. If not, you may need to reach out to Supercell on the Hay Day Support page for more in depth assistance:

Help with Verification Codes | Supercell Support Portal

Warmest Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2020 7:53 PM in response to Havard1969

Hi, Havard1969.

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities.

If we understand correctly, you’re attempting to log into her Supercell ID in Hay Day, and you’re getting a notice that a verification code is being send to your iCloud email address. It sounds like you aren’t seeing the verification email, so let’s see if we can determine why.

First, if you haven’t already, you may need to check your junk mail filter. 

Identify and filter junk mail in iCloud - Apple Support

If you aren’t seeing it in your junk mail or spam folder, make sure that your iCloud email address is the one that was used to create the Supercell ID to which her account is attached. 

Hopefully this all helps. If not, you may need to reach out to Supercell on the Hay Day Support page for more in depth assistance:

Help with Verification Codes | Supercell Support Portal

Warmest Regards.

Email verification code does not arrive at my icloud.com account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.