Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness + not showing up

My phone is on 14.3 and my watch on 7.2 and fitness + is not showing up in my fitness app on my iPhone. Is there a way to fix that?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 4:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 12:13 PM

Hello jamue45,

Thanks for reaching back out to us with those additional details. Apple Fitness+ is currently not available in Germany. You can learn more about Apple Fitness+ and which countries it is available in, with the link below.

Apple Fitness+: The future of fitness launches December 14

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2020 12:13 PM in response to jamue45

Hello jamue45,

Thanks for reaching back out to us with those additional details. Apple Fitness+ is currently not available in Germany. You can learn more about Apple Fitness+ and which countries it is available in, with the link below.

Apple Fitness+: The future of fitness launches December 14

Dec 29, 2020 7:38 PM in response to jamue45

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities jamue45,

We see that you're unable to see Apple Fitness+ on your iPhone. We know how exciting it is to be able to start using Apple Fitness+, and we'd be happy to help.

Let's have you restart both devices. After restarting both devices, then take a look at the article below that can help.

Subscribe to Apple Fitness+

Let us know how this goes and if the issue persists.

Fitness + not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.