Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I refunded an app, but didn’t get money back.

I had bought the wrong game from GTA series, I intended to purchase another app so I refunded it. Apple accepted my refund in which I deleted the game knowing I would get a refund. 2 days later go by and I still don’t have the money in my account or the iTunes Store balance. I would understand if the money is still transferring but I’m becoming a bit anxious. Please let me know any information!

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 5:20 PM

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take - https://support.apple.com/HT210904 - "After you request a refund, you'll receive an update within 48 hours." "[If your request was granted] the time it takes for the money to appear on your account or statement depends on the payment method."

- Store credit: 48 hours

- Mobile phone billing: Up to 60 dys

- Other payment methods: Up to 30 days for it to appear on a statement. [I presume that's if you simply wait for your monthly statement to arrive. You may see it sooner if you check more frequently online but typically it may take a week or two.]

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2020 5:20 PM in response to NBAJARED

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take - https://support.apple.com/HT210904 - "After you request a refund, you'll receive an update within 48 hours." "[If your request was granted] the time it takes for the money to appear on your account or statement depends on the payment method."

- Store credit: 48 hours

- Mobile phone billing: Up to 60 dys

- Other payment methods: Up to 30 days for it to appear on a statement. [I presume that's if you simply wait for your monthly statement to arrive. You may see it sooner if you check more frequently online but typically it may take a week or two.]

I refunded an app, but didn’t get money back.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.