Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

any way to upgrade to final cut pro 10.4.10 from 10.4.6?

Just updated by MBPro from High Sierra to Mojave. Had FCP 10.4.6 on that machine, but App store allows only updates to 10.5 which requires Crapalina. I have 10.4.10 on my iMac running Mojave.

Any way to upgrade the MBPro to the latest version supported on Mojave?

Thanks

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 12:55 PM

As Tom said, but you may have to drag your current version, 10.4.6 to the trash first but do not empty trash just yet.

After succeeding downloading from your Purchased page the last compatible version of FCP for your Mojave then you can empty trash.

Sorry just seen your other reply to Tom, ......time lapse.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2020 12:55 PM in response to Jon Lindemann

As Tom said, but you may have to drag your current version, 10.4.6 to the trash first but do not empty trash just yet.

After succeeding downloading from your Purchased page the last compatible version of FCP for your Mojave then you can empty trash.

Sorry just seen your other reply to Tom, ......time lapse.

Dec 28, 2020 1:53 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

Worked for FCP and for Compressor, Motion and Keynote. If I left the .zip in the app folder, the download might not work.

To summarize: to update Apps from the App store after upgrading the OS to less than the current OS, it may be necessary to move the app to be updated first to the trash prior to requesting download from the App Store.

Thanks for your help

any way to upgrade to final cut pro 10.4.10 from 10.4.6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.