Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

out of hard drive

I'm out of hard drive I can't even install a external drive . what should I do?

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 12:54 PM

6 replies

Dec 28, 2020 6:48 PM in response to debrafromoklahoma city

debrafromoklahoma city Said:

"out of hard drive I'm out of hard drive I can't even install a external drive . what should I do?: I just bought 1TB of iCloud how do I move docs and pictures to iCloud"

-------

Uploading these:

You need to upload these manually, or by enabling Photos on your devices.

A. Perform this Manually:

1. Go to: https://www.icloud.com/photos
  2. Log in: to the site
  3. Click: Photos icon***
  4. Drag & Drop: Photos into to it (it must be of JPEG file type when performing it this way

***Photos Icon:

B. Perform this Via Photos App:

How to Upload Photos:

You need to enable your photos to sync with iCloud. All should upload. Note that if you have literally thousands of photos, then it may take a while to upload.

1. Go Here: Set Up and Use iCloud Photos - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Turn on iCloud Photos
  3. Proceed form there as necessary

Dec 28, 2020 5:47 PM in response to debrafromoklahoma city

debrafromoklahoma city Said:

"out of hard drive I'm out of hard drive I can't even install a external drive . what should I do?: I don't download TV shows or movies on my Mac Book Pro I've deleted numerous pictures and some docs. It say my docs are taking up most of the space. I'm a real estate agent I've deleted some already"

-------

Export Items:

If you have documents that are taking up space, then consider signing up for iCloud storage. You would access your documents off that, as long as you have access to the Internet. You have 5GB for free, if applicable to your location. Find Out More: iCloud Storage Plans and Pricing - Apple Support

out of hard drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.