Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It says I have 5 authorized computers and cannot transfer music I purchased. I do not have 5 computers. I have 2. There are computers from years ago that were destroyed due to age. So, tell me how do I deauthorize computers that I destroyed !!!!!

It says I have 5 authorized computers and cannot transfer music I purchased. I do not have 5 computers. I have 2. There are computers from years ago that were destroyed due to age. So, tell me how do I deauthorize computers that no longer exist !!!!!

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 12:48 PM

From the article:

If you run out of authorizations, deauthorize all

If one of your 5 authorizations is on a computer that you don't use anymore, deauthorize it. If you sold or gave away a computer that's used one of your 5 authorizations, you need to choose Deauthorize All on the Account Information page. Then authorize each computer that you still use.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2020 12:48 PM in response to Bertha_1912

From the article:

If you run out of authorizations, deauthorize all

If one of your 5 authorizations is on a computer that you don't use anymore, deauthorize it. If you sold or gave away a computer that's used one of your 5 authorizations, you need to choose Deauthorize All on the Account Information page. Then authorize each computer that you still use.

tt2

It says I have 5 authorized computers and cannot transfer music I purchased. I do not have 5 computers. I have 2. There are computers from years ago that were destroyed due to age. So, tell me how do I deauthorize computers that I destroyed !!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.