Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to report Bugs on IPhone after doing Software update

Hi,

After doing a software update my iPhone has a few bugs. Where do I report this?

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 7:03 PM

Hard to say, but what troubleshooting have you tried to correct the issue. What version of iPhone and which version of iOS are you using?

I've never witnessed this type of behavior with m iPhone. I currently have an iPhone 12 Pro with iOS 14.3. I can use Siri on both my Watch and iPhone and no volume issues. And nothing with the other two either. Have you tried restarting the iPhone, just powering it off and back on? The next step is a force restart, Force restart iPhone - Apple Support, then create a current backup and restore to that backup, Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support then finally if necessary because the other steps don't help, restore to factory and set it up as new, not using a backup and test the device. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support If none of that works, you can contact Apple Support using the Contact Support link at the top of the page here.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2020 7:03 PM in response to I-have-a-question-please

Hard to say, but what troubleshooting have you tried to correct the issue. What version of iPhone and which version of iOS are you using?

I've never witnessed this type of behavior with m iPhone. I currently have an iPhone 12 Pro with iOS 14.3. I can use Siri on both my Watch and iPhone and no volume issues. And nothing with the other two either. Have you tried restarting the iPhone, just powering it off and back on? The next step is a force restart, Force restart iPhone - Apple Support, then create a current backup and restore to that backup, Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support then finally if necessary because the other steps don't help, restore to factory and set it up as new, not using a backup and test the device. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support If none of that works, you can contact Apple Support using the Contact Support link at the top of the page here.

Dec 28, 2020 4:08 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Here are a few problems I have after updating

• Each time after using Siri, the ringer volume raises to max volume. I have to turn the ringer volume down each time after using Siri.

• When I search for something in setting with the search bar, the search bar results can’t be pressed and I have to exit out of the search bar and try again.

• Also, sometimes when I swipe up to open the control center, it glitches out and makes the control center open with the background showing.

Are those considered bugs?

How to report Bugs on IPhone after doing Software update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.