Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t transfer data in new iPhone 12 pro max

I can’t transfer data from old iPhone X to new iPhone 12 pro max

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 2:59 PM

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔ Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2020 2:59 PM in response to sukhjinderk1991

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔ Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

I can’t transfer data in new iPhone 12 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.